As discussed in last week’s blog post, I’ve been working on two lists at the moment as a way of keeping myself on
track for targets and not losing sight of my dreams and visions. I’m going to start with my Anti-Bucket list, those things I never want to do! My choices are numbered but are in no particular order of importance – so here goes!
1. Figure out the stock market – I just have no desire to figure out what goes on in those sweaty frantic money-orientated rooms, I couldn’t be less interested in it if I’m honest!
2. Space travel – I was reading about those folks training up to spend years traveling to be guinea pigs on a colony on Mars and I was absolutely convinced that this would never be me! I’ll take my chances on Earth thanks!
3. Karaoke – If I want to shatter glass and inflict ear pain on my nearest and dearest, I’ll find another way!
4. Be a morning person – those who know me, will be well aware that I live in a different time zone to most people and can be a little nocturnal. This is who I am, and after all these years, I have little desire to change!
5. Track down missing relatives to create a family tree – again this one popped into my head after seeing a programme about people hunting down random relatives, I can’t see myself
doing this in any hurry.
6. Wear socks and sandals – I just refuse to! In my eyes, this is possibly one of the biggest fashion faux paus that one could commit! I don’t understand why people do it!!
7. Keep toxic people in my life – This is self-explanatory really, I’ve done this in the past and it never ends well.
8.Get a perm – because I don’t think I’ll be heading back to the 80s anytime soon!
9. Limit my daughter’s potential – whether she wants to be an MMA Fighter, marry a woman or become a Rockstar, I will support her in all her choices, even if they scare me (that applies to the MMA fighter idea by the way).